Belize Jungle Limo Tours has built its stellar reputation by focusing on impeccable customer service. Please rest-assured that we have adopted the same level of impeccable planning and service implementation with regard to health and safety planning as it relates to dealing with the current COVID-19 pandemic.
In short -- your health and safety – and the health and safety of our staff and ALL others, for that matter – is our very top priority, especially now.
Here are the steps Belize Jungle Limo Tours is taking, or has taken, to assure your safety:
- Belize Tourism Board’s Tourism Gold Standard Recognition Program. Belize Jungle Limo Tours has participated in the rigorous, 9-protocol certification program offered by the Belize Tourism Board (in connection with the Ministry of Health) in order to conduct Tours during Phase 3 of the re-opening of the Country of Belize. This certification process required extensive training, examination and preparation relating to COVID-19 safety modifications.
- Development of COVID-19 Response Plan. In connection with the Gold Standard certification process, Belize Jungle Limo Tours has developed a comprehensive, written Covid-19 Response Plan addressing extensive health and safety measures to protect you as much as possible. This plan, which is available in full to you, electronically, upon your request, generally includes the following:
- The appointment of a Program Manager, whose role is to assure the COVID-19 Response Plan is rigorously followed;
- The creation and implementation of extensive reporting logs;
- The creation and implementation of extensive protocols for checking staff health, contact and symptoms both before and during Tours;
- The creation and implementation of extensive protocols for checking vendor health, contact and symptoms both before and during any contact with Belize Jungle Limo Tours;
- The creation and implementation of extensive protocols for checking Guest health, contact and symptoms both before and during Tours;
- The implementation of comprehensive action plans when health concerns, contact concerns and symptoms arise;
- The definition of COVID-19 Symptoms which are to be check, as delineated by the CDC;
- The definition and Implementation of precise social distancing protocols to be followed before, during and after each Tour;
- The creation of briefing protocols so guests are educated and can understand all required measures precisely;
- The creation of extensive cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting protocols which shall be implemented before, during and after each Tour;
- The creation of a comprehensive Response Plan for handling symptomatic cases;
- The development of systematic communications plans for staff, guests, resorts, and the appropriate governmental entities;
- The strategic creation of specific sanitation stations;
- The creation and implementation of protocols to assure, as much as possible, that all aspects of the tour booking, ticketing and information process be conducted electronically (i.e., touchless);
- The creation and implementation of an extensive, ongoing training plan for each and every Belize Jungle Limo Tours Staff Member.
In order to assure your safety as much as possible, we will require you to adhere to all policies and protocols implemented by Belize Jungle Limo Tours, the Belize Tourism Board, and the Ministry of Tourism.
As part of this Plan, please familiarize yourself with:
Thank you and our apologies for all the added measures. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.